Aqua UV SL 100 Watt Stainless Steel
The SL 100 Watt UV Sterilizer is designed for maximum performance, power, and reliability.
Fresh Water Sterilizer 8500-13,000 gals / Flowrate - 6600 gph for 30,000 µw/cm2
Fresh Water Clarifier to 20,000 gals
Salt Water Sterilizer to 900 gals / Flowrate - 2200 gph for 90,000 µw/cm2
The SL series replaces multiple lamp units with a single high out put lamp reducing space required for installation. Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of controlling algae and harmful bacteria without leaving any residuals in the water. Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together maximizing kill rates and insuring ease of installation and maintenance.
- Controls Algae, Bacteria and Protozoa
- Clears Water in 3 - 5 Days, Sometimes overnight
- Designed for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Water flow rates are based on End of Lamp Life at 14 months
- Salt water gallons based on higher UV kill rate (targeting free floating parasites, i.e. Ich) and 3 - 5 tank turns per hour.
High efficiency amalgam lamps accommodate varying temperatures, water qualities and flow rates. Treating high volumes with fewer lamps SL’s require a significantly smaller installation space and minimize maintenance time used for lamp changes.